Fahrt ab Hamilton, NJ
Fahrten für Penn State Winter Break
Penn State Winter Break Trip
Rally ist Ridesharing für Menschen mit einer gemeinsamen Leidenschaft. Das ist keine gewöhnliche Busfahrt – das ist eine Fahrt mit Rally! Teile auf Social Media, warum du mit Rally fährst und sichere dir Gratisfahrten.
The safety of our riders is our #1 priority and we are closely monitoring many sources, including the CDC and local governments, to adhere to the highest standards and expectations of our riders. At Rally, we partner with hundreds of bus companies across the country and only work with operators that are implementing COVID-19 specific procedures.
Starr Tours hat diese Fahrt mit Rally erstellt
Bei der Ankunft
Fahrten ab Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA ab Hamilton, NJ
Rally ist Ridesharing für Leute im Raum Pennsylvania State University. Wir bieten Busfahrten on demand für events am venue in State College, PA. Mit Hilfe von Technologie und klasse Busunternehmen vor Ort können wir einfache Fahrten sowie Hin- und Rückfahrten |zuab| Pennsylvania State University anbieten.
Informationen zum Veranstaltungsort:
- Typ: Veranstaltungsort
- Mehr Informationen über Pennsylvania State University
Du hast einen Fehler entdeckt? So kannst du uns kontaktieren.
Interesse an Pennsylvania State University?
Gehen wir gemeinsam auf Tour! Finde und beginne Fahrten mit deiner Community.Alle Fahrten zu Pennsylvania State University
I acknowledge the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) currently advises that travel by bus, where it can be hard to physically distance from other travelers, can increase my chances of getting and spreading the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Starr Transit Co. Inc. has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 but cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with COVID-19.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, company staff, other company vendors (hotels, attractions, restaurants, etc) and their employees, and other passengers. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, both known and unknown, associated with the services provided by Starr Transit Co. Inc.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Starr Transit Co. Inc. and acknowledge that may be increasing my risk to exposure to COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures and protocols established by Starr Transit Co. Inc. to reduce the spread of COVID-19 while traveling.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or fever.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID- 19.
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am/will be following all CDC recommended guidelines and limiting my exposure to COVID-19 including, but not limited to, the wearing of an appropriate face covering/mask.
By checking this box, I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against Starr Transit Co. Inc. and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing Starr Transit Co. Inc.’s services and premises. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Starr Transit Co. Inc. or any of its employees, owners, agents or other representatives related to utilizing Starr Transit Co. Inc.’s services and premises.
I agree to indemnify and hold Starr Transit Co. Inc. as well as any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, attorneys, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise arising out of the services provided by Starr Transit Co. Inc. This indemnity includes attorney's fees as well as any related costs.
I am aged 18 or older and fully competent to agree to this Waiver. I understand and agree that this Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey. I certify that I have read this Waiver, that I fully understand its contents and voluntarily sign it. I agree that no oral representations, statements, or other inducements to sign have been made apart from what is written in this Waiver.
COVID-19 Passenger Guidelines
To help make your trip as safe and enjoyable as possible, we have developed the following guidelines.
- You are expected to bring your own face covering/mask to wear while on the motorcoach
- The motorcoach will be thoroughly disinfected prior to your trip’s departure and the driver will carry additional cleaning supplies to wipe down high touch surfaces throughout your trip. We encourage you to bring additional cleaning wipes if you would like to supplement the cleaning of your personal area.
- The Driver is required to wear a face covering/mask onboard the motorcoach.
- Snacks and drinks are allowed onboard the bus, but we ask that as a courtesy to other passengers, you enjoy them in a timely manner and then put your face covering/mask back on after eating/drinking.
- Please maintain physical distancing as you enter and exit the coach; Accordingly, we will load the bus from back to front and unload from front to back.
- The onboard lavatory will be available for emergency use only; we will make a comfort stop every 2-3 hours.
- Drivers will handle baggage while wearing gloves. Each traveler is allowed one (2) pieces of luggage to be stored underneath the coach. Any additional bags (limit one per traveler) may be brought onboard and handled only by the traveler.
- Should you become sick or exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19 during your trip, please alert the Driver immediately.
Thank you for traveling with Starr and we hope you enjoy your trip!
Rally fährt zu Pennsylvania State University für Penn State Winter Break
Fahre mit Rally zu Penn State Winter Break. Rally ist ein Service, der Fahrten zu allen Spielen im Pennsylvania State University - State College, PA anbietet. Wir setzen auf Crowdpower und unsere Ride Sharing Technologie. In Zusammenarbeit mit starken, regionalen Partnern können wir am Freitag, 17. Dezember 2021 einfache Fahrten sowie Hin- und Rückfahrten zu Starr Penn State Winter Break Trip im Pennsylvania State University - State College, PA anbieten. Am Spieltag rechnen wir mit erhöhtem Verkehrsaufkommen in State College und das Parken am Pennsylvania State University wird nur begrenzt möglich und sehr teuer sein. Kommt deshalb zusammen und geht gemeinsam mit Rally auf Tour. In unseren hochklassigen und komfortablen Bussen musst du dir über den Verkehr und die Parksituation keine Gedanken machen. Erfahre mehr über Rally oder kontaktiere uns. Wir freuen uns auf deine Ideen und Anregungen!